Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Are you a customer-centric, entrepreneurial receptionist/administrative assistant? Do you do things differently, to do things better? If so, we need to talk!
We are looking to add a key player to our professional accounting practice – an up-and-coming professional who is:
- Versatile and resourceful – you find ways over, around or through barriers to success;
- A problem-solver with “common-sense smarts” – you match a practical approach to sophisticated situations (and do it with ease);
- Customer-centric – you love playing a key role in a client’s success;
- A confident play-caller – neither indecisive nor hip-shooter; and
- A true people builder – you actively train and coach those around you, in all areas of life.
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant includes “administrative” functions, such as:
- Answering telephones and greeting clients
- Preparing and scanning of various documents
- Receiving, copying, distribution and posting of incoming and outgoing mails
- Assisting with quality control review of financial statements and year-end packages to be sent to clients, technical letters, invoices and other client facing documents
- Assisting with preparing expense reports
- Ordering of stationery, kitchen and office supplies
- Relief support for other administrative assistants during vacation/sickness;
- Internal (and eventually client facing) book-keeping; and
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative assistant / receptionist / bookkeeper or similar role within an entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven experience creating positive and memorable customer experiences.
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships, both internally and externally; and
- The ability to not take oneself too seriously.
If this is you – or someone we should meet – please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work hard and work smart with creative and motivated teammates at a firm that believes work should not be your life, but rather a means for enjoying it!