Are you a customer-centric, entrepreneurial Office Manager? Do you do things differently, to do things better? If so, we need to talk!
We are looking to add a key player to our professional accounting practice – an up-and-coming professional who is:
- Versatile and resourceful – you find ways over, around or through barriers to success;
- A problem-solver with “common-sense smarts” – you match a practical approach to sophisticated situations (and do it with ease);
- Customer-centric – you love playing a key role in a client’s success;
- A confident play-caller – neither indecisive nor hip-shooter; and
- A true people builder – you actively train and coach those around you, in all areas of life.
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Office Manager is to head all “administrative” functions, including:
- Promoting and fostering a fun and productive work environment;
- Leading and/or assisting in human resources functions and initiatives;
- Helping to ensure a superior customer experience is provided to Facet Advisors customers;
- Ensuring operational targets are achieved.
- Providing Executive Assistant support to the Owner.
Ideally, you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an office manager or similar role within an entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven experience creating positive and memorable customer experiences.
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships, both internally and externally; and
- The ability to not take oneself too seriously.
If this is you – or someone we should meet – please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work hard and work smart with creative and motivated teammates at a firm that believes work should not be your life, but rather a means for enjoying it!