Manager / Senior Manager, Assurance
Are you a customer-centric, entrepreneurial professional accountant? Do you do things differently, to do things better? If so, we need to talk!
We are looking to add a key player to our assurance practice – an up-and-coming professional (Manager or Senior Manager) who is:
- Versatile and resourceful – you find ways over, around or through barriers to success;
- A problem-solver with “common-sense smarts” – you match a practical approach to sophisticated situations (and do it with ease);
- Customer-centric – you love playing a key role in a client’s success;
- A confident play-caller – neither indecisive nor hip-shooter; and
- A true people builder – you actively train and coach those around you, in all areas of life.
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Manager, Assurance is to:
- Lead and manage accounting and assurance engagements, such as reviews, compilations and personal/corporate tax compliance
- Develop and grow client relationships, ensuring a customer-centric experience, each and every time.
- Promote Facet’s experience, expertise, services, and awesome culture
- Actively participate in team development and training, including mentoring, training and growing our student accountants
Ideally, you have:
- A Canadian CPA designation, (any legacy), with current experience as a Senior Manager, Assurance or a minimum of 3+ years as a Manager, Assurance in a CPA firm;
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships; and
- The ability to not take oneself too seriously.
If this is you – or there’s someone you want to rescue from a big firm, err, we mean someone we should meet – please connect with us at email@example.com.
Work hard and work smart with creative and motivated teammates at a firm that believes work should not be your life, but rather a means for enjoying it!